It is a matter of great fortune for anyone to stay and study amidst holy saint and in the saintly atmosphere. Students at Gurukul have this blessing, who are guided and blessed by the saints day-in and day-out. Gurukul’s hostel building accommodates around 400 students with world class residential facilities.
Building: The hostel is a spacious building having construction area of 120000 Sq. ft. with following facilities:
Boarding Facilities :
- 5 floors
- Each floor – 13 rooms
- In all 65 spacious rooms
- Each room (size 18ft.*28ft. or 28ft.*28ft. ) shared by eight students
- Common bath and w.c. but it is so designed that the same student uses same bath & w.c. every day for him and is under lock and key with the same boy. This to ensure cleanliness.
- Kitchen (4500 sq ft.) and dining hall (7400 sq ft.).
- For 700 students to dine together.
- Sports room (60ft.*300ft.) fully equipped with all indoor games equipments.
- Dispensary for First aid and for preliminary treatment.
- Prayer hall (60 ft. * 108 ft.) with stage (60ft. *24ft.) and seat of God. The prayer hall will have seating capacity of around 1200 people.
- Each floor is provided with study room (47ft.*28ft.) Study room is provided in every wing where a student can study at leisure and at his own time in a quiet surrounding.
- Hostel Rooms: Each room is equipped with almiras, beds and required furniture.
- Carefully arranged Schedule: Students’ schedule is arranged in such a way that their time is gainfully utilized through out the day and there is no wastage of time.
- Dispensary: There is provision of dispensary in hostel equipped with first aid facilities and day to day requirement of medicines for immediate treatment of common health problems. The doctor stays with the students.
- Library: Our library has good collection of reference, non-fiction, and fiction books. It is a multi-lingual library having collection of books in English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati and many other languages.
- Resource Lab: The students are provided with internet facilities to meet their project requirements.
- Delicious food: Hospitality is a religion here. Students are served:
- Morning breakfast
- Mid day snacks
- Evening snacks
- Piping hot milk at bed time.
- Mineral water plant to serve round the clock filtered water need of the students, as health them is of prime importance.