About UsThe Teacher Education Institutions offering Elementary (D.El.Ed), Graduation (B.Ed.) and Post Graduation (M.Ed.) programs are situated in Hyderabad and Rangaredyy of Telangana State. The Institutions are recognized by the NCTE, Southern Regional Committee, Bangalore and Affiliated to Osmania University of Telangana State. These Institutions are housed in spacious independent buildings owned by the Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul A Trust with airy Classrooms, Library, Digital Lab, full-fledged Computer Labs and Science Labs etc. They are well supported by fully qualified and experienced Faculty.
- Ed. : Intake 100
- Institution type: Boys
- Medium of Instruction:English
- Recognition issued by: National Council for Teacher Education College – Southern Regional Committee (NCTE- SRC) Jnana Bharati Campus Road, Opp. National Law School, Bangalore – 570 072.
- Latest order no F.No/SRC/NCTE/APSO7422/ B.Ed./AP/2015/68604 Dated:29/06/2015
- Affiliated to: Osmania University. Hyderabad.
- Curriculum: As approved by the Osmania University.
- Methodology Subject Offered
Languages : English, Telugu, Physical Science. Non – languages : Mathematics, Biological science, Social Studies. Admission Procedure : Category A : Through the Entrance examination conducted for the purpose. Category B: Percentage of seats and procedure as decided by the State Government. Tuition fee : As fixed by the State Government form time to time.
FacultyThe following faculty are working on regular basis duly approved by the Registrar O.U Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul recognizes that the faculty forms a pivotal part of any educational institution and believes that the rich academic and research credentials and dedication of the faculty are the major building blocks of any reputed educational institution. Hence, it has appointed highly experienced and well qualified faculty with proven abilities and accomplishments. 2Atla Sankara RaoLecturer in Telugu.M.A (Telugu), M.Ed<tr4MuraliLecturer in MathematicsM.Sc (Mathematics), M.Ed
|1||Dr. Ashwini Kumar||Principal Professor||MA –Sociology M.Ed. M.Phil., PhD,|
|2||Atla Sankara Rao||Lecturer in Telugu||M.A (Telugu), M.Ed|
|3||P Sudhakar Raju||Lecturer in Biological Science||M.Sc(zoology)-63|
|5||Balraj||Lecturer in Social Studies||M.A(poli.sc),M.Ed|
|6||TAYYALA SHASHIKANTH||Lecturer in Foundations||M.Sc.(Psychology), M.Ed.|
|7||A BICHANNA||Lecturer in Foundations||M.Sc.(SOCIOLOGY), M.Ed.|
|8||S V RADHA KRISHNA KUMARI||Lecturer in Foundations||MSc.( psychology) M.Ed.|
|9||K KARUNAKAR||Lecturer in Foundations||M.A(Sociology)78 %|
|10||SRINIVAS KURUPALA||Lecturer in Physical Science||MSc (Chem). M.Ed|
|11||PRAMOD SHINDE||Lecturer in Mathematics||M.Sc (Mathematics), M.Ed|
|12||GOVINDGARI SURYA PRAKASH REDDY||Lecturer in English||MA(English).M.Ed.|
|13||K ANANTHAIAH||Lecturer in Social Studies||MA(Economics).M.Ed.|
|14||KURUMURTHY||Lecturer in Performing Art||M.P.A (Folk Arts)|
|15||V Jangaiah||Lecturer in Fine Art||M.F A|
|16||K Ramesh||Lecturer in Physical Education||M.P.Ed|
- Own Land and Buildings : As per the Recognition & Regulations of the N.C.T.E.
- Principal Room : 01
- Class Rooms : 06
- Seminar Hall : 01
- Conference Hall : 01
- Office Room : 01
- Staff Room : 01
- Store Room : 01
- Library & Reading Room : 01
- waiting Room : 01
- Separate Toilets for Faculty, Boys & Girls.
- Play Ground.
- Parking Space.
- Mathematics Lab.
- Natural Science Lab.
- Social Studies Lab.
- Psychology Lab.
- Educational Technology & Computer Lab.
- Language Lab.
- Arts & Craft Resource Centre, Health & Physical Education Resource Centre (Yoga Education).
TRUST: SHREE SWAMINARAYAN GURUKUL SHREE SWAMINARAYAN GURUKUL YENKAPALLY, MOINABAD MANDAL HYDERABAD – 500 075, Telangana State.
Managing committee:Details of the Members of the Management Committee
|S. No||Name||Professional occupation||Designation|
|01||H H Daveprasad swami||Sadhu||Chairman|
|02||Sadhu shukvalldasji swami||sadhu||Correspondent|
- D SURYA, Dept. of Telugu, Osmania University Nominee.
- H H Daveprasad swami, SHREE SWAMINARAYAN GURUKUL
- Sri Sadhu shukvalldasji swami, Correspondent.
- Faculty Association.
- Parent Teacher Associations.
- Alumni Association.
- Anti-Raging Committee.