Award of Excellence in Imparting Value Education & Spirituality 2022-23
Achievements & Awards
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School Jadcherla is Honored with an Award at 28th Place among 280 Schools of Hyderabad Region for its Excellence in Imparting Value Education & Spirituality.
With the Blessings of Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan, Gurvarya Shri Devkrushnadasji Swamiji & HDH Sadguru Mahant Shri Devprasaddasji Swamiji.
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul is popular all over India for imparting education in VIDYA, SADVIDYA & BRAHMAVIDYA.
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul is committed to technology enabled education in the curriculum for holistic development of students.
Global Reconnect a social organization selected 280 schools in Hyderabad & honored with excellence.
This year Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School, Jadcherla received the Award of Excellence in imparting Value Education & Spirituality.
What is value based education?
Value-based education aims at training the student to face the outer world with the right attitude and values. It is a process of overall personality development of a student. It includes character development, personality development, citizenship development, and spiritual development.
Some people think that personality is an inborn character of a child and it can never be developed or homed. However, this is not true. Personality development sessions and a good school selection can a radical change in the personality of a child.
Importance of Value Based Education
Today, every parent wants to give the best education to children, which is not just confined to the books but it goes much beyond that. The parents look at the holistic development of their children as that is essential to edge in the global scenario. That is why parents focus on extracurricular activities and value education along with academics.
In today’s time, when there is a huge crisis of moral values in society, value-based education proves out to be the solution. Through value-based education, we can develop the children into people with strong character and values who know how to utilize their knowledge for the advantage of mankind.
Nelson Mandela rightly said: “Education is the most powerful weapon through which you can change the world”. Here, he talked about both academic education as well as moral value education. And, value education has the power to change the world.
Education is a lifelong process of development of one’s personality which starts from the school. It is a school that builds the base for everything. That is why school plays a significant role in providing value-based education or moral education.
How Value Based Education Helps In Attaining Life Goals:
- Value-based education is essential to develop an individual and help him/her lifelong in many ways:
- It gives a positive direction to the students to shape their future and even helps them to know the purpose of their life.
- It teaches them the best way to live that can be beneficial to individuals as well as the people around them.
- Value education also helps the students to become more and more responsible and sensible.
- It helps them to understand the perspective of life in a better way and lead a successful life as a responsible citizen.
- It also helps students to develop a strong relationship with family and friends.
- It develops the character and personality of the students.
- Value education develops a positive view of life in the student’s mind.
“May everyone be happy, may everyone be healthy, may everyone see what is favorable, and may no one suffer. Here they pray that everyone will be happy, that everyone will be free from disease, that everyone will experience a good omen.”
This is just a beginning prayer of Spirituality.
“God wants you to keep the faith and not lose hope. He will give it you when you’re ready. And if he doesn’t, he is only protecting you from calamities.”
Its just because -A man without spirituality is just like a bus without a Driver!
Spirituality defines Purpose of life
- It explains the actual purpose of life for the person. If one is confused about why he was born, spiritual life can give him the answers.
- It also lets him accept life as it is and also forgive the suffering.
- Just Living,Earning & Surviving is not the purpose of the life but to attain Ultimate Salvation is the Purpose of the Life.
Promotes peace & harmony
- Teaches Forgiveness is the best Medicine for any clashes.
- It promotes peace and harmony among people.
- It minimizes violence, aggression, and struggles. It encourages acceptance, and forgiveness, which help everyone to live together in harmony.
- It also helps remove Corruption from society.
- It also motivates the inner human to serve for the sake of Socity.
- Notice any social organization and health care system linked to spirituality or a spiritual way of living.
- They tend to be devoted, and also long-standing in service and objectives without giving up on money and wealth.
- The energy required for selfless service comes from spiritual power as it makes one’s heart divine and pure.
- It makes us Experiencing more compassion
- It makes us Improving social connection
- It bring meaning to our life, which does lead to greater happiness
- It makes us have the feeling of Gratitude
- Developing and growing in more positive relationships
- More over it sparken a light within ourself.
- It keeps us motivated innerly.
- It makes us a Great Human.
With the Colobration of VALUE & SPIRITUALITY this Award makes us feel more responsible than ever before.
We Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School Jadcherla. Thank each one of you who had contributed for this Wonderful Visin & Mission of Gurukul.