Admissions at Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International Schools in India is as per the following procedure.
- Filling Application Form @ Campus
- Attend Counselling @ Campus
- Campus Tour
- Online Test
- Parents & Students Interaction
- Confirmation of Admission
- Registration of Admission
- Congratulations! Your son is in Gurukul !
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Copy of Aadhar Card of Student / Copy of Passport in case of International Student.
- Two passport size photos of the student.
- Proof of age of the student (Birth Certificate for admission to LKG to V Grade).
- Original transfer certificate from the previous School before reporting to School.
- It is mandatory to bring a counter signed document given by the education authority in the case of the admissions from outside the State or Country.