COVID Care Center at Gurukul Gulbarga
All the creatures deserve a life, free from fear and pain. There are two types of pains, one that hurts you and the other that changes you. Gurukul being the spiritual organization never wishes to see any creature suffering from any kind of pain. As we all are well aware that COVID-19 has been the troublesome for the most valuable resource of this universe that is human. Today every human being is afraid of the word COVID-19 and due to this pandemic situation is going out of control day by day.
It is often heard that it has been very difficult for the covid patients to get bed and oxygen. So, Gurukul wants to assure that it always withstands in the tough time of any individual in one or the other way. Now with the blessings of Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan, the Gurukul organization has come up with an idea to provide FREE BEDS to the covid patients to save them with the support of KCC (Kalaburagi Cycling Club). Gurukul saints are going to conduct spiritual assemblies for all the Covid patients to give them hope and to make them walk on the right path in their life. Apart from spiritual and moral support Gurukul has decided to provide them sprouts in the morning to boost their immune system and health condition.
KCC members have extended their support in providing doctors, and all the necessary things to the Covid patients. Gurukul would like to thank the entire team of KCC for their initiation in walking in the Godly path and serving mankind with humanity. At this time, their support matter a lot and they deserve true love and blessings from Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan. We wish may Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan bless other volunteers like Doctors, supporting staff and everyone who is involved in this auspicious cause of serving mankind.
One person can stop a great injustice. One person can be a voice for truth. One person’s kindness can save a life. Keeping this in the mind, Gurukul and KCC together have decided to save the lives and the families.We should never forget that God granted us the power to reason so that we would do His work here on Earth – so that we would use science to cure disease, and heal the sick, and save lives. Now the world is in badly need of people or organizations who save lives. Gurukul and KCC are one such organization that took an oath to save lives and save families.
Let’s choose to do something really difficult, something that saves lives, and let’s do that thing with people we love.
We Gurukulites have learned that courage and compassion are two sides of the same coin and that every warrior, every humanitarian, every citizen is built to live with both. In fact, to win a war, to create peace, to save a life requires of us – of every one of us – that we be both good and strong. Let’s try to be as honest about what we see and to speak rather than be silent, especially if it means we can save lives, or serve humanity.
One act of pure love in saving a life is greater than spending the whole of one’s time in religious offerings to the gods.
Gurukul Covid Care Center Inaugurated by :
- Sri Murgesh Nirani (District Incharge Minister Kalaburagi)
- Dr. Umesh Jadhav (Member Of Parliament, Kalaburagi)
- Sri Appugouda Patil (MLA, Kalaburagi South)
- Sri Chandu Patil (Chairman, KRELD)
- Dr. Avinash Jadhav (MLA, Chincholi)
- Sri Kiran Kumar Shatkar (President, KCC)
- Sri Rajkumar Kadganchi (President, Bar Association Kalaburagi)
Volunteers Doctors Team :
- Dr. Eranna Hirapur (Cardiologist)
- Dr. Murugesh Pastapur (Physician)
- Dr. Ranoji Mane (Radiologist)
- Dr. Sharanendra Paga (Homoeopathic)
- Dr. Vinay Sagar Sharma (Neuro Surgeon)
- Dr. Avinash Jadhav (Surgeon)
- Dr. Alok Patil (Orthopedic)
- Dr. Sai Babu Rao (Ayurvedic Surgeon)
- Dr. KAilish Banale (Urologist)
- Dr. Ambrish Badad (Dermatologist)
- Dr. Vishweshwarya (Surgeon)
- Dr. Akash Auti (Neuro Physician)
- Dr. Girish Noola (Surgeon)
- Dr. Neeta Harwal (Gynecologist)
- Dr. Rakesh Nawale (Pediatrics)
- Dr. B.C. Patil (Dentist)
- Dr Rajeev Konin (Cardiologist)
- Dr Sharan Hatti (Onco Surgeon)