Laxmi Puja and Swaminarayan Puja
14th November, 2020 | Puja Time 05:30 PM, Joining Time: 5:00pm
Virtually at your Home via Zoom and YouTube.
This Year Let’s Perform Diwali Laxmi Puja virtually with your Gurukul.
For the Safety of Your Family during COVID-19, Swaminarayan Gurukul Hyderabad has organized Online Laxmi pujan by Panditji and Swamiji.
It is the same puja which you perform every year by a panditji at your home but this year, due to COVID-19 Gurukul is providing Online platform to perform puja safely at your home as per the Vedic rituals.
Note: Participant's will join @ Zoom and Viewers @ YouTube, the Zoom Link will be shared on 14th.
- Material in the Puja list should be collected according to availability/convenience – (All are not mandatory, as devotion is more important in Puja).
- Puja should be performed by facing EAST or NORTH direction.
- Participants can perform puja along with couple & other family members.
- Participants should take bath and wear washed clean clothes in Puja.
- Make sure that your seating position is appropriate to see all the online rituals with instructions clearly audible.
- Kindly print a picture of Bhagwan Swaminarayan & laminate it if an idol(Murti) of Bhagwan Swaminarayan is unavailable at your home.
- Two idols(Murtis) of Bhagwan Swaminarayan are required in puja
- A4 Size (Big Murti)
- 4 x 6 inch (Small Murti)
- One idol(murti) of Laxmiji is required for puja.
Bhagwan Swaminarayan Murti - Printable
Material List for Laxmi Puja
|1||Plates (plastic / steel etc.)||4 to 6|
|2||Bowls (steel / plastic)||10 to 12|
|3||1 Jug - Normal Water||1|
|4||Spoons (steel / plastic)||8 to 10|
|5||Panchamrut Mix||2 Glass|
|7||Gola (Dry Coconut)||1|
|8||Kheel - Sweet Puffed Rice||200gm|
|9||Loung, Elaichi, Turmeric Sticks||100gm|
|11||2 Sweet packets (any)||500gm|
|12||5 types of fruits (any)||each 1 / 2|
|13||Dry Fruits||3 bowls|
|14||Shankh - Conch*||1|
|16||Nadachedi - sacred thread||1|
|17||Ghanta - small bell||1|
|20||Turmeric Powder||1 small Packet|
|22||Kalash (copper / brass / steel)||1|
|23||Camphor (karpur)||1 small Packet|
|24||Betal Leves / Mango leaves and Sopari - nuts||10|
|25||Kesar, Aabil, Gulal, Kumkum, Sandalwood powder||Small Packet|
|26||Janve Jod (Pair of Holy thread)||3|
|27||Akshata (Rice Grains)||500gm|
|31||Saraswati Devi Murti*||1|
|32||Swaminarayan Bhagwan Murti or Photo (1 small + 1 big)||2|
|33||Lakshami Devi Photo or Murti||any|
|34||Ganesh Murti or Photo||2|
|35||Gold/Silver coin embossed Goddess Lakshmi, new Currency notes*||2|
|36||Chiller - Coints for Dakshina||2|
|37||Bajoth||1 or 2|
|38||Cloth to cover Bajoth||1|
|39||Cash Register/Accounts Books||any|
|40||Red Pens||2 to 3|
|41||Bangles etc. articles||2|
|42||Piece of white and red cloth||1 + 1|
|45||Tulsi patra (leaves)*||15|
|46||Banana leaves*||2 to 4|
|47||Flowers including Lotus, Flower Garland - 3||500gm|